Published Admission Number: 30
Admission To School
Children are admitted to school in the September of the school year in which their fifth birthday falls.
Parents are requested to complete a choice form stating their preference. If the number of applications exceed the number of places available then priority is given according to the Governors Admissions Policy which is as follows:
1. Baptised Catholic Looked After Children and Baptised Catholic previously Looked After Children.
2. Baptised Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
3. Baptised Catholic children who are resident in the parish of Our Lady & St Joseph’s.
4 Looked After Children and previously Looked After Children.
5. Other children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
6. Other Baptised Catholic children.
7. All remaining applicants.