“If I am without love, I am nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:2
At Our Lady and St Paul’s, we encourage each other to love, learn and live as friends of Jesus Christ.
- to encourage every member of our school community, children and adults, to grow in faith.
- to encourage a love for learning and a thirst for knowledge to enable all children to reach their full academic potential.
- to encourage our children to grow and develop their talents, skills and enquiring minds.
- to encourage our school community to have trust, respect and love for everyone.
We will achieve this by…
- providing opportunities for prayer, worship and Religious Education.
- providing an engaging curriculum which will inspire lifelong learning.
- providing opportunities for children to have enriching experiences beyond the classroom.
- providing opportunities for our school to reach out and embrace the parish and wider community.
“If I am without love, I am nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:2″